Monday, May 6, 2013

My Iron Man Makeover




So I got an over-sized Iron Man printed shirt from a vintage store that was too big for me on a very cheap prize. I like the print so much especially it goes along with all this Iron Man 3 craze which is still showing in theaters by the way. My problem is it's size XL, and I'm size S. 

The Original Iron Man Shirt Size XL by Marvel

But I don't give up that easily. Since it's summer and all i want is to feel breezy, i decided to make this shirt into a tank to. With a few cutting and sewing skills, i managed to transform the baggy shirt into a sexy piece of art. I ever got a comment that it looks like straight out of the store. Check out how the awesome shirt looks.

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of being so creative..thumbs up ako!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... i just really love the print and i dont give a damn if it's not my size. :)

      Delete